- Hits: 3168
Cambridge Primary, typically for 5-11 year olds, is a curriculum framework to develop skills, knowledge and understanding in younger learners. Cambridge Primary provides guidance for curriculum development and classroom teaching and learning. The Cambridge Primary Progression Tests help teachers to assess children's learning as they progress.
- English: literacy training for all ages and cultural backgrounds, ESL classes available
- Mathematics: simple addition all the way through Geometry and Data Handling
- Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Scientific inquiry training
- ICT Starters: Information and communications technology
- Humanities: Global studies
- Languages: French, Spanish, and Swahili